Stores I sell In

Blog Trains

Scrappin Your ♥ Out

Follow Me

Please follow me on facebook HERE!

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or ideas at kissnjoe@yahoo.com
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

My Licenses



 photo FC_CU4CU_Lic.png
 photo 1508268_10202831948189411_1021071032_a.jpg
 photo TD_BlogLicence_tezzastaggerscrapsblogspot_zps8c7cb533.png
 photo GbSSh.png

Friday, April 13, 2012
I have added a lot of new stuff to the stores and wanted to share!
The adorable Kit Cupcake Wars comes in both Tagger size and Full size.  My daughter and I watch Cupcake Wars every Sunday and she says that by the time she is 16 we have to own a cupcake business so we can go onto cupcake wars. So that gives me 10 years to perfect a cupcake...LOL Wish me luck!


Also 3 Cluster Frames and 4 Quick Pages



You can also pick up the Bundle


I LOVE Alice in Wonderland, the cartoon, the movies, anything really, so of course I had to make another kit!  This kit also comes in Full and Tagger size.


I made 3 cluster frames and 4 quick pages with the full size kit!  The possibilities of this kit are endless!



I have put the Full size kit, cluster frames, and quick pages into a bundle.


The Bunny Patch comes in Tagger size only.  Who can resist this adorable bunny?


Spring Symphony comes in both Tagger size and Full size.  Its full of fun spring time elements!


And now for the new CU goody packs...
First up I have Bunny Hop


The last thing I have for you all is my London's Calling CU pack.  Stef from Stef's Scrapkits and I have finally started doing our monthly collabs again!  This time we wanted to do a CU pack for you.  You can only find the collab at Scrappin Dollars.


Below is the preview of both our parts for the Collab


Well that's it!  I know, I have been adding things like Crazy.  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget I have a $1 sale going on in both my stores!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

 photo CSBS_ByFreek.gif

Search

Categories

Autumn (9) Awards (3) Beach (1) birthday (1) Birthstone Series (1) Black friday (1) Blog Train (22) BOGO (1) Book (2) Books (3) Boys (1) Buy My Store (2) Carrie Hogle Author (4) CDO (4) Charles Bristow (5) chit chat (5) christmas (8) Circus (1) Coffee (2) collab kits (10) CT (5) CT Blog (1) CT Call (2) CT Tutorials (35) CU freebie (14) Dance (1) Dees'Sign Depot (1) Dia De Los Muertos (1) DITR (1) DOTM Tagging Angels (1) Easter (4) Emo (3) Exclusives (3) Facebook Exclusive (1) Fariy Tales (1) Followers (1) freebies (46) Freeks Creations (2) FTU Clusters (1) FTU kit (16) FTU Quick Page (1) FTU Tutorials (4) gifts (1) Halloween (9) Heartbeatz Creationz (4) Horror (1) Infant Loss (1) January Rain (7) Kids (2) License (1) Limited time Freebie (2) Mardi Gras (1) MEM (1) Mothers Day (1) My Memories (1) Mystical Scraps (21) Party (1) pressies (4) PTU Borders (5) PTU Clusters (12) PTU CU (21) PTU CU collab (1) PTU IB Scrap Kit (3) PTU kits (90) PTU Scripts (1) PTU Stacked Papers (1) PTU tutorial (20) Punk (1) quick pages (2) Romance (3) sales (41) Samples (1) School (1) scrap kits (5) Scrappin Dollars (23) Scrappin you ♥ Out (4) Scrappin your ♥ Out (7) ScrapsNCo. (3) ScrapsNCo. Wonderland (1) Scripts. Mystical Scraps (1) Scriptz R Us (1) Shopping (1) siggy (2) Sleep (1) spring (4) St. Patricks Day (4) Stacked Papers (2) Summer (3) Sweet Addictionz Scraps (1) Tag Haven Blogtrain (1) Tagging Angels (2) tags (1) Tattoo (2) templates (22) TKO (26) Tools (1) Treasured Scraps (3) Tube Inspired kits (1) Tubes (3) updates (1) Valentines (4) Vintage (1) Whimsy (2) winter (9) Wonderland (1) Wordart (1) Zombies (1)

About Me

Archives